Payment and Insurance
Merrimack Valley Physical Therapy, LLC is committed to providing access to services and will not deny services due to financial hardship.
Our Business Office Manager, Tina Rice, can work with you to create a flexible payment plan with special considerations given to ensure needed care is available to all of our patients.
To speak with Tina regarding a new or existing payment plan, please call our Bedford Office at 603-626-4205.
We accept most insurance plans, including:
- Medicare (and most Medicare replacement & supplement carriers)
- Medicaid (Ambetter, Cenpatico, NH Healthy Families, Wellsense)
- Motor Vehicle
- Workman’s Compensation
- Private Insurance including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna, Cigna Carelink, Great West Health
- First Health
- Government Employee Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care & Harvard Pilgrim Stride
- Health Plans
- Health Solutions
- Mail Handlers (MHBP)
- Martins Point
- Neighborhood Health Plans (Administered by Aetna)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)/MultiPlans
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (replacing Veterans Choice)
- Tufts & Tufts Carelink
- United Healthcare
If your plan is not listed we may still be able to provide care; please contact us by phone at (603) 626-4205.
At the time of registration we will ask you for your insurance information including: insurance carrier, the name and date of birth of the insurance subscriber, and the policy & group numbers. As a courtesy, our verification specialist will contact your insurance carrier regarding your benefit. Ultimately it is the patient’s responsibility to be aware of their insurance requirements, so we always recommend you contact your member service phone number located (most often) on the back side of your insurance card. If a PCP Insurance Referral is required (most HMO plans will require this) we will often times be able to initiate the process, however it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to secure this information. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask! Info@mvptnh.com.